Parking and Tailgating
Inside the Complex
- Red reserve parking is not Lot specific. You will be directed to the closest red reserve lot available to accommodate you as quickly as possible, following the directions of our TRAFFIC personnel.
- If you have Gold Parking; to best access your lot follow the direction/gate entrance on the back of your parking pass.
- To access Gold D and Gold E lots, enter Gate 5.
- Bus and RV parking is available in the gravel lot behind Lot N. Grass parking is available on a first-come, first-serve basis in many areas; however the vehicle cannot block a roadway.
- The interior roads on all sides of Arrowhead Stadium are blocked.
- For those who typically park in the grass, construction trailers may now fill your favorite spot.
Please arrive early and follow the direction of traffic personnel. We appreciate your patience and cooperation. A parking map is shown below.
Police officers and guest service staff are on duty throughout Arrowhead Stadium during the game. Patrons in need of assistance should notify the nearest police officer or stadium staff member, or go to the Fans First Booths located on lower and upper levels.
Frequently asked Questions
Parking $27RV/Limo/Bus Parking $65
With the updates to the complex, Limousines that are staying for the game will be parked in the front of Lot A. Limos that are not staying for the game can return after halftime and stage on the north side of lot M in front of Kauffman Stadium at the direction of our Traffic personnel. Taxies can stage on the West side of lot M in the roadway, at the direction of our Traffic personnel. RVs and motorhomes need to enter the sports complex through gate 6. We ask All Chiefs fans to follow the directions of our Traffic staff when entering the complex for Chiefs games or any event at Arrowhead.
We thank you in advance for your cooperation with arrowhead security and TRAFFIC personnel, KCPD, and MSHP officers on our complex.