How to contact the Kansas City Chiefs administrative offices
Kansas City Chiefs
One Arrowhead Drive
Kansas City, MO 64129
Should you have questions or concerns, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Kansas City Chiefs would like to thank all of our season ticket holders for making a great atmosphere for our coaches, players and other fans in attendance. Your passion, excitement and support are important to the success of the team. The Chiefs are committed to creating a safe, comfortable and enjoyable experience for their fans both inside Arrowhead Stadium and throughout our parking areas. When attending a Kansas City Chiefs game, all fans should be aware of and comply with the Code of Conduct.
Stadium and parking lot staff will promptly intervene to support an environment where all event patrons can enjoy the game. Fans attending games are required to refrain from the following behaviors:
Prior to entering stadium gates, all guests will be subject to security screening which includes pat downs and inspections of all bags and items entering the stadium. Any prohibited item must be returned to your vehicle. To ensure that you are in your seat in time for kick off, please allow an extra 30 minutes at the turnstile entrances.
On June 13, the NFL announced its plan to provide a safer environment for the public and significantly expedite fan entry into all NFL stadiums. Below is an outline of what is permissible. Fans will be able to carry the following style and size bag, package, or container at stadium plaza areas, stadium gates, or when approaching queue lines of fans awaiting entry into the stadium.
• Bags that are clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 12” x 6” x 12.” (Official Chiefs branded tote bags are available through club merchandise outlets or at shop.kcchiefs.com, or
• One-gallon clear zip-seal bag (Ziploc bag or similar).
• Small clutch bags that do not exceed 4.5″ x 6.5″, with or without a handle or strap, may be carried into the stadium along with one of the clear bag options.
• An exception will be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection at a gate designated for this purpose.
For more information about the new bag policy visit www.nfl.com/allclear.
Q: At what age does a child require a ticket?
A: Ages three and older require a game day ticket.
Designated smoking areas are:
• At the top of the field level end zone stairs behind sections 110 and 128
• Designated areas at the four corner entry gates on street level
• Sections of the upper sideline level bars
• Press level exterior stairwells.
Fans who fail to comply with this policy after a warning are subject to ejection from the stadium and potential revocation of tickets.
Should there be an immediate need to evacuate the stadium, fans will be given instructions via the public address system. Stadium personnel will help direct you to the nearest concourse so you can proceed to the closest spiral ramp and exit the stadium at street level.