How to contact the Kansas City Chiefs administrative offices
Kansas City Chiefs
One Arrowhead Drive
Kansas City, MO 64129
Should you have questions or concerns, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Chiefs Fan Code Of Conduct
The Kansas City Chiefs would like to thank all of our season ticket holders for making a great atmosphere for our coaches, players and other fans in attendance. Your passion, excitement and support are important to the success of the team. The Chiefs are committed to creating a safe, comfortable and enjoyable experience for their fans both inside Arrowhead Stadium and throughout our parking areas. When attending a Kansas City Chiefs game, all fans should be aware of and comply with the Code of Conduct.
Stadium and parking lot staff will promptly intervene to support an environment where all event patrons can enjoy the game. Fans attending games are required to refrain from the following behaviors:
- Behavior that is unruly, disruptive or illegal in nature
- Intoxication or other signs of alcohol or substance impairment that results in irresponsible behavior
- Foul or abusive language or obscene gestures
- Interference with the progress of the game, going onto the field or throwing objects onto the field
- Failing to follow instructions of stadium personnel
- Verbal or physical harassment of opposing team fans
- Smoking except in designated areas
- Obscene or indecent clothing or signs
- Behavior that detracts from the day of game enjoyment of fellow fans; i.e. blocking views
- Attempting to sit in a location other than the guest's ticketed seat
- Conduct that endangers spectators or participants
- Selling items or tickets in stadium or within the sports complex
Prior to entering stadium gates, all guests will be subject to security screening which includes pat downs and inspections of all bags and items entering the stadium. Any prohibited item must be returned to your vehicle. To ensure that you are in your seat in time for kick off, please allow an extra 30 minutes at the turnstile entrances.
For safety and security, the following items are prohibited in Arrowhead:
- Firearms, weapons of any type or fireworks
- Bags larger than 8 1/2" x 11" x 6"
- All backpacks
- Sports balls
- Coolers – any size, any type
- Plastic, metal or glass cups, cans or containers
- Thermos bottles or flasks
- Beer or liquor
- Video cameras or professional cameras/lenses
- Flammable liquids
- Noisemakers – air horns, klaxon, bells, whistles, etc.
- Boom boxes
- Portable heaters
- Laser pointers of any type, poles or rods
- Large strollers
- Any other items deemed dangerous or unacceptable by security
The following items are permitted into the stadium:
- Fanny packs (unattached from your body)
- Purses no larger than 8½" x 11" x 6" (must fit in template at the gate as you enter the stadium)
- Drawstring bag unattached from the body, no larger than 8 ½" x 11" x 6", with no outside pockets
- Blankets (not in a carrier)
- Banners, signs and flags (no larger than 3' x 5') are permitted as long as they do not interfere with other guests
- Small diaper bags (if infant is with guest)
- Breast pump and supplies
- Plastic baby bottles
- Binoculars and case
- Small still camera and case
- Hand-held radios and TVs are permitted if they do not interfere with other guests – an ear piece must be used to listen
- Small compact umbrella (rainy games only)
- Seat cushion – lightweight foam with sealed plastic cover
Q: At what age does a child require a ticket?
Arrowhead Smoking Policy
A: Ages three and older require a game day ticket.
For the comfort of all Arrowhead guests, smoking is prohibited in the seating bowl and all areas of the stadium except the designated smoking areas listed below. So that guests who smoke will not miss the game, TV’s are provided in all areas except the press stairwells.
Designated smoking areas are:
• At the top of the field level end zone stairs behind sections 110 and 128
• Designated areas at the four corner entry gates on street level
• Sections of the upper sideline level bars
• Press level exterior stairwells.
Fans who fail to comply with this policy after a warning are subject to ejection from the stadium and potential revocation of tickets.
Should there be an immediate need to evacuate the stadium, fans will be given instructions via the public address system. Stadium personnel will help direct you to the nearest concourse so you can proceed to the closest spiral ramp and exit the stadium at street level.