Schedule: Stay tuned to kcchiefs.com for 2013 schedule updates.
Payment: Payments must be made by the specified dates outlined under the Payment Options section. If payment is not received in accordance to one of the three options, you will forfeit the right to retain your account and your account will be cancelled. Cancelled accounts will be subject to a 10% administrative fee if cancellation is requested after initial payment is received. Calculation of the 10% fee will be based on the entire season ticket account.
EZ Payment: When you authorize the use of the EZ Pay program, you are permitting the Chiefs or Ticketmaster to automatically charge your credit or debit card or checking account in increments as outlined under the Payment Options section. Any declined credit or debit card or check transactions will have a $25 fee assessed to the account per declined transaction. Your credit or debit card or checking account will be charged for the first installment, minus any credits, when you sign up for the EZ Pay Program.
Parking: Red Reserved parking is available on a seasonal basis to Season Ticket Holders and a limited number of spaces available for purchase in the Cash lots on the day of the event. Gold Reserved parking is available to premium guests including Suite Holders, Scout Investments Club Level Season Ticket Holders, Club 50 Ticket Holders and Founder’s Club Members. If you are interested in parking pass options, please contact the Chiefs Ticket Office at 816.920.9400.
Jackson County Parking Discount: Jackson County residents are eligible for a $45 discount on a Full Season Parking pass. The non-discounted parking price, resident or not, will be reflected on your current invoice. To redeem the discount, the address on the season ticket account must be located within Jackson County and you are required to submit proof of Jackson County property ownership with payment to the Chiefs Ticket Office by no later than the initial payment deadline of January 17, 2012.
Full Season Parking purchased after January 17, 2012 must have proof of property ownership submitted within ten business days and prior to the first preseason home game. Proof of property ownership includes one form of identification which includes a photo of the account holder and a current personal Jackson County Missouri property tax receipt that matches the address on the account. Proof of property ownership can be brought to the Chiefs Ticket Office, mailed to the address on the invoice or scanned and emailed or email@example.com to receive the account credit.
Transfer Requests: In the event that a Season Ticket Holder* wishes to transfer their seats, a $250 administrative fee is charged per account. Transfer requests are accepted January 1 through June 1 of each year. All requests must be made in writing and sent to:
Kansas City Chiefs
Attention: Ticket Office – Transfer
One Arrowhead Drive
Kansas City, MO 64129
For the transfer form, click here.
*Scout Investments Club Level Season Ticket Holders must transfer their tickets in accordance with their contract.
Season Tickets and Season Ticket Accounts: The right to purchase and use Chiefs season tickets is a renewable, revocable license. There are no ownership rights or property rights in regard to your Chiefs season ticket accounts. The purchase of season tickets for 2012 does not afford a Season Ticket Holder the right to purchase season tickets in subsequent seasons, nor does it guarantee the location of future season tickets. As a result, and without limiting in any way its rights, the Chiefs organization expressly reserves the right to: 1) change season ticket policies and prices at any time and for any reason; 2) change the location of season tickets from year to year; 3) apply changes differently to different persons or entities; 4) charge reasonable administration fees; and 5) revoke season ticket accounts for any reason, including but not limited to, failure to comply with stadium conduct and parking policies.Seat Upgrade: After establishing payment method through MyChiefsAccount.com, indicate whether or not you would like to partake in the Seat Upgrade Program when prompted. Details and instructions will be sent to you. If you do not receive your appointment card by February 5, 2012, please call the Chiefs Ticket Office at 816.920.9400. Appointments are established based on the length of time you have been a Chiefs Season Ticket Holder. Seat selection will be subject to availability. A $20-per-account processing fee is charged only if seats are added or a location change is made. This fee will be charged automatically to your account.
Three Payment Options For Your Convenience
Option One: Pay-in-Full
- Pay-in-full by January 17, 2012 and your service fee will be waived.
Option Two: EZ Pay 2*
- Pay 1/2 of your account balance by January 17, 2012 and the remaining 1/2 by February 15. 2012 and your service fee will be waived when you sign-up through MyChiefsAccount.com.
Option Three: EZ Pay 6*
- Extend your season ticket payments over six months. Your first payment of 1/6 of your account balance is due January 17, 2012. Each remaining payment will be drafted on the following dates: February 15, March 15, April 16, May 15, June 15. Your service fee will be waived when you sign-up through MyChiefsAccount.com.
*Both EZ Pay options are interest and service fee free when you sign-up through MyChiefsAccount.com. Your credit or debit card or checking account will be charged for the first installment, minus any credits, when you sign up for the EZ Pay program.
Renewing your Chiefs Season Tickets is easy through your My Chiefs Account
Step 1: Log onto MyChiefsAccount.com
Step 2: Type in your Account Number and Password. To retrieve your password select “Forgot your Password?”
Step 3: Select your preferred payment option
Step 4: Enter your debit or credit card or checking account information
Step 5: Indicate whether or not you would like to participate in the Seat Upgrade program
Online bill payments are available 24 hours a day/7 days a week through MyChiefsAccount.com. You will be requested to enter your password for online payments. Season Ticket Holders are responsible for maintaining the integrity and security of your assigned password.
Ticket Forwarding: Can’t make it to a game, forward your tickets to family or friends! Forward your tickets in three easy steps:
Step 1: Log onto your My Chiefs Account.
Step 2: Select the ticket or group of tickets you wish to send
Step 3: Enter the recipient’s email address and select forward
It’s so easy-you don’t even need to have the tickets in hand. Avoid the hassles of overnight and in-person delivery and start enjoying the benefits of this new service.
How does Ticket Forwarding Work? Each of your season tickets carries a unique barcode, ensuring that they are authentic. During the forwarding process, the barcode on your original season ticket is cancelled and a new one issued electronically. The recipient is emailed a new TicketFast® ticket with a unique barcode that can be printed with any standard printer.
What is the Fee? There is no fee to forward your Chiefs Tickets or parking via email.
Ticket Donation: The Kansas City Chiefs and Ticketmaster are teaming up with Chiefs fans to give back to the community through the donation of tickets to the team’s home games.
By donating Chiefs tickets you are unable to use or by purchasing them for the purpose of donating them, ticket holders have an opportunity to pass them along to designated Chiefs Charities. The specific charity will issue you a receipt for the value of the tickets that you can use for your tax purposes.
To donate tickets go to MyChiefsAccount.com and log onto your account and go to the Manage Your Tickets section. Follow the Ticketmaster instructions on how to forward the tickets free of charge to Chiefs Charities. To allow the charities sufficient time to distribute the donated tickets, tickets must be donated at least three days prior to the game date.
1. This ticket only grants entry into the stadium and a spectator seat for the specified NFL game. Admission may be refused or ticket holder ejected in the sole discretion of the [Club and/or Stadium], subject to refund (or without refund if the ticket holder is disorderly or fails to comply with these ticket terms or any security measures).
2. The date and time of the game is subject to change by the NFL in accordance with its scheduling policies or as a result of other actions or events beyond the NFL’s control. No refund will be provided if ticket holder cannot attend.
3. Ticket holder assumes all risks incident to the game or related events, including the risk of lost, stolen or damaged property or personal injury.
4. Photographs, videos or other accounts or descriptions (whether data, textual or visual) of all or any part of the football game or of any game-related activities created by the ticket holder may be used only for personal, non-commercial uses. Any transmission or other distribution to any commercial enterprise, and any public performance or display, are strictly prohibited.
5. The ticket holder grants to the NFL, [Club] and their designees the irrevocable permission to use his or her voice or likeness in any media now or hereafter existing in connection with all or any part of the football game or related events, for any purpose whatsoever, including the commercial purposes of the NFL, [Club], their sponsors, licensees, advertisers or broadcasters.
6. Lost, stolen, scalped or counterfeit tickets may not be honored. No one holding this ticket may enter the stadium or otherwise use this ticket for advertising, promotion or any other commercial purposes (including contests, sweepstakes and giveaways) without the NFL’s and [Club’s] written consent.
7. You and your belongings may be searched upon entry into the stadium, and prohibited items may be confiscated. By tendering this ticket and entering the stadium, you consent to such searches and waive any related claims that you might have against the NFL, its Member Clubs, its affiliates, or its agents. If you elect not to consent to these searches, you will be denied entry into the stadium.